- Sourced from grass fed, non GMO beef.
- Get a daily 3 gram serving of beef liver with only 4 capsules per day!
- High in vitamin A, B12 and copper...
- 2.8 mg of naturally occurring iron per 3 gram serving.
- 969 IU of naturally occurring vitamin A per 3 gram serving.
- 5.5 mcg of naturally occurring vitamin B12 per 3 gram serving.
- Good source of riboflavin and folate.
- Works great with all-natural, whole food diets.
- 120 vegetable capsules per bottle.
- No additives or fillers.
Why Perfect Desiccated Liver is truly perfect!*
Perfect Desiccated Liver is grass fed beef liver in its purest form; non-defatted and as close to nature as possible. Some people believe that liver stores toxins, when in fact, the liver filters toxins and stores vitamins and minerals.
We believe liver is truly a superfood. But in order for it to be beneficial, it must come from happy and healthy cows. The cows who help make Perfect Desiccated Liver graze exclusively on rapidly growing grass that sprouts from rich Argentinean soil. These special cows are untouched by hormones and antibiotics, and they never come into contact with chemical fertilizers, pesticides or any other chemical contaminants.
Recommended by health leaders
Here’s what Tim Ferriss (No. 1 NYT and WSJ best-selling author) has to say about our beef liver capsules:
“Long story short, this is one of the few whole-food supplements that has noticeably increased my energy levels consistently in the last year. I tend to take 4 caps upon waking and--for this week--another 4 caps around 2 p.m. At my current red-line pacing, I burn through B vitamins, etc., at a rapid clip."
In addition, Dave Asprey, founder of Bulletproof, recommends our Desiccated Beef Liver, and included the capsules in his first curated, quarterly “Biohacking Box.”
Beef liver nutrients
Throughout most of human history, liver has been preferred over steak in many cultures, regarded as a source of great strength and almost magical health promoting powers.*
As we touched on above, gram for gram, liver is one of the most nutrient-dense traditional foods.* It’s high in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, vitamin C and iron, according to the USDA nutrition facts for a 3-ounce serving.