You're currently on:
This product also ships to Canada (No cold packs or dry ice, please).
- Do not ship with dry ice.
- Cold packs are OK if combined with a probiotic order (US shipments only).
- Do not store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from Wild Cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the Pristine Waters of Norway. A rare and exclusive cold-process Artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients naturally present in Wild Cod Livers. The resultant oil is as pure & authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
- Wild and Raw
- From Fresh Livers
- No Heat or Chemicals Used
- Approved as a Food Supplement
Produced according to HACCP food safety standards.
- Do not refrigerate
- Store at room temperature (58°F - 78°F, 15°C - 25°C)
- The oil must be kept in dark storage
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date. (First production Aug 2016)
If contact with the oil causes allergic reactions, please consult a physician.
- All Rosita Real Foods™ products are tested by independent third-party institutes, laboratories and universities. Analytical tests have been performed by:
- ALS FOOD & Pharmaceutical
- Eurofins Food Testing
- BioDetection Systems
- The Nutrition Analytical Service, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling, UK
- Extra virgin oil was also tested [as far back as: 15.07.2011] by the producer at ECO-Marine using Nofima (the Norwegian Institute of Food, Fisheries and Aquaculture Research) BioLab which specialises in marine raw materials and products. Project no (C3937).
What makes Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil unique?
What does Rosita EVCLO taste like?
Shake before serving! Watch this video to learn why this is so important:
Is your cod liver oil unprocessed? Use the "Fridge Test" to find out!
The Rosita Method: Watch how Rosita produces fresh, raw fish oils.
(plus traces of rosemary herb & natural vitamin E as antioxidants).
To read more on Rosita's special and unique antioxidants, please see http://evclo.com/evclo-natural-antioxidants/
Consult with your physician before using doses substantially higher than recommended, or taking this product if you are pregnant or lactating, diabetic, allergic to fish or iodine, using blood thinners, anticipate surgery, have a diagnosed cardiovascular condition, bleeding or immune system disorder. Keep out of reach of children.
If you or your child has never consumed fish or fish oil, or if you suspect a food allergy, consult your doctor prior to using a fish body oil/fish liver oil product. As an additional insurance, you could also rub a small amount of Cod Liver Oil into a small area on the skin, such as the lower leg.