Unfortunately, many of the foods we consume today lack sufficient amounts.* Stress, exercise and the use of certain medications can further deplete already low levels of minerals.
Anderson's Sea M.D. Concentrated Mineral Drops help to replenish the essential minerals and trace minerals your body requires.*
Our minerals have many great key features:
- 100% natural, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Full spectrum of trace and ultra-trace minerals.
- Harvested and hand-crafted by the Anderson family, who have been selling Great Salt Lake-based mineral supplements since 1969.
- From pristine mineral ponds on the northwest arm of Utah's Great Salt Lake.
- Natural, ionic electrolyte solution for maximum nutrient assimilation.
- Glass bottle comes with measured glass pipette dropper tip with printed incremental measurements to ensure quick, accurate dosing.
- GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe by the FDA), Kosher and Hahal-certified, and passes the U.S. Food Chemicals Codex's Heavy Metals Safety Test.
- Assayed for potency and purity by manufacturer and independent labs.
This is a low-sodium concentrated mineral drop supplement. The minerals are in a natural, ionic, electrolyte solution — the same mineral form as found in the fluids of the human body. It's also the same form found in pure, natural drinking water.
High in magnesium, an essential mineral for human health, only two milliliters of Sea M.D. provides half of the daily value for magnesium further rounded out by a complete balance of naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals.*
The solar evaporation process used to produce Sea M.D. is energized by all four seasons and typically takes a full two years to produce. Sea M.D. in its liquid form enhances absorption and assimilation.*
Add just a drop or two to a glass of water and experience a dramatic increase in remineralization.*
A mindful mineral fact
Trace minerals are elements that are needed is smaller amounts by adults and are less than .01 percent of total body weight. They include copper, chromium, fluoride, iodine, iron, molybdenum, manganese, selenium and zinc.